Monday, July 27, 2009

I Will Be Both

For the last few weeks I've been working at the grocery store as a cashier. It's been interesting but I don't think I could do it for long. The days go by pretty slow when there's too many people working. It definitely helped to make some money while SEARHC made their decision.

What I get to view for 8 hrs a day for now...

Then a couple days ago I got a call from them saying I got the position! I'm so pumped that I finally got it. I'm also kind of nervous since it's going to be a serious job. I start on Aug 10th and it's about time. Finally, I get to use my degree!

In the mean time I'm gonna have as much fun as I can. Thanks to Abigail and Eli, I now have a good group of friends. Now I don't have to sit at home bored out of my mind! Thanks cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment