Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wonderland of a Wimpy Kid

So I went and saw Alice in Wonderland when it came out. I definitely expected alot more based off the previews. But it was still pretty amazing, being half 3-D and half cartoon. Considering this movie has been remade and reintroduced several times, I think it was quite successful. I would totally buy this and wish i had a big screen to watch it on.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid...AMAZING! I think I was one of the only people in the theater laughing the whole time. I could relate to so much of this movie it's ridiculous. I wish I had read this when I was in middle school. It would've helped me get through some phases much faster, or maybe it would've made me think I was right to think that way. So many of the antics were just hilarious because I remember being concerned about the same type of thing when I was in 6th grade. I think I going to have buy this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment