Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flu Makeup Edition

All last week I had the flu and it was the worst I've been sick in more than a year. I'm still recovering! I had to call in sick for work 4 days in a row, then just tough it out on the weekend. Now my nose is all scabbed up and gross from blowing and wiping it so much. This contraption would've been useful but Jayson was nice enough to get me a box of tissues. Despite being sick I was still able to celebrate my birthday and help some kids do the same.

Today when I was on my break I walked by Barnes & Noble and realized the new SI swimsuit edition is out. So far it's pretty good and of course there's tons of gorgeous women. Other than all the beautiful pictures I'm trying to read the articles too and learn some things. All I've learned at the moment is that I'm poor and can't go to any of the exotic and local rich beaches they did the photo shoots at.

Speaking of photo shoots, I've had an overwhelming amount of offers on MM for shoots. On Sunday I'm going to a beauty seminar at Sephora to learn how to put makeup on. Maybe then I won't have to rely on makeup artists for my shoots. Plus knowing how to put on makeup is a life skill for women to learn in general. And frankly it's a lesson I have yet to learn, and now's a good time as any. Doing my hair will be the next lesson to learn.

**P.S. Oh! A side note, I got rid of the lip ring. It became a hassle and the piercer didn't tell me that to have a ring it needed to be pierced a certain way. Oh well I can always wear a fake one and get it redone if I really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment