Sunday, March 20, 2011

Free Tail Flavors

Recently, I was recommended the clothing site FreePeople.com. And so far they were right! It's totally my style and they have great photos of the models wearing the clothes. They're not all just stock photos with a white backdrop. I like the hazy, mysterious pics that make you want to know the girl and where she got her amazing clothes. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to find a photographer who can recreate similar images.

Now this is a trend that I will never understand. I've seen alot of the pop-hipster kids around here wearing huuuge tails on their belt loops. Why? I mean I can understand that animals are cute and their fluffy tails are intriguing. But this doesn't mean we personally should have them too. Either way you look retarded, stop wearing them, and make this trend end as fast as it started.

27 Flavors. That's how many flavors the box says are available. Why on earth would you ever need that many pop-tarts flavors? What is this the Bertie Bott's jelly beans from Harry Potter but for pop-tarts? As long as they're not coming out with obscure flavors that are unnecessary then do your thang Kellogg's. I'll just stick to my usual Strawberry (with or w/o frosting).

4 comments:

  1. YES strawberry pop-tarts fer lyyyfe! and agreed on freepeople and the stupidity of fluffy tail things. Maybe it's a secret way of signaling that you're dtf (down to furry).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd be awesome in that new venture! Ganbatte (good luck)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see the Pringles they have in Thailand

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=722381744290&set=a.722377956880.2306400.25900385&theater

    ReplyDelete