Thursday, April 30, 2009

Puerto Vallarta doesn't have the flu






It was my parent's 20th anniversary recently and they decided to celebrate by going on a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Surprisingly they invited me along for a week! I had the best time ever and totally want to live there. It's warm, there's beaches, i can speak the language, and it's cheap.

The zip-line was super fun and a total adrenaline rush for me. It was hosted at the Predator film set. It's definitely worth the cost for such a great experience. Later Rachael and I did parasailing from the beach. That was scarier to me since there was no safety instruction and you're just floating more than 100ft above the water. All I could think was if I fall I will break alot of bones and was trying to figure out the best way to land. It was cool but probably wouldn't do it again, just because it was expensive and I didn't get any instruction.

The food is also amazing there. Everything was made fresh and tasted amazing. I got a couple margaritas over the week, which were pretty strong but typical of what I get in the US. Coronas tasted the same to me as well (heard they tasted different there).

I can't wait to go back! I'm hoping to go before the end of the year and get a group together. I love being out in the sun and having fun. Love the tan I got too, hope it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment