Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stars Wars Monopoly & ComiCon








Saturday a couple of the paintball guys came over for Star Wars monopoly. We caught some video and picture footage of the wreckage. I think I was the only one drunk by the end of the game. Unfortunately the game couldn't go on for long since the boys had practice the next day. But we still had a great time.

On Sunday I went to the ComiCon in Seattle with Casey. It was awesome, totally worth $15. There were sooo many comic books to choose from I didn't know where to begin. We got some great deals though. They were selling 4 for $1 so I ended up leaving with more than 10 comic books. We also listened to panels of the Battle Star Galatica actors, Marvel Comics writers, and webcomic business strategies. Learned so much about that whole comic world. Got painted up like a zombie and took pics at one of the booths. (Pics of Casey and I as zombies will be posted later). The art work that I saw was amazing, made me really appreciate the hard work these people put into making the comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment