Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Talk about a break

Wow so it's been forever since I've posted. Not like anyone's reading this anyways haha. Lots has been happening which I can't even begin to describe on here. I know what's happened and that's all that matters. There's going to be a long break again since I'll be moving to AK!

Movie updates:
Angels & Demons- Pretty good, glad I read the book. Learn alot in a short period of time about history with religion and science. Not as good as Da Vinci Code.

Terminator Salvation- So amazing I saw it twice! I love the old Terminator movies so it wasn't hard for me to get into this movie. Loved the nonstop action and destruction. There was just enough of a plot/story for it to keep your attention in that category.

Star Trek- Not my favorite. I don't really know anything about the past Star Trek movies or shows so it was difficult for me to follow. I felt the dialogue was too much for my brain to handle haha. I liked the visuals and the action scenes, but there were not enough of them from what the commercial showed. Everything that was in the commercials was the best parts of the movie, sooo basically 30 seconds of it? Everyone else liked it so I guess I'll have to see it again.

The Hangover- Exactly what I expected and then some. Tons of ridiculous, unlikely occurences. It reminded me of my Vegas trips only 100x more crazy, I guess I've been going with the wrong people. There were plenty of one liners to keep me laughing and I didn't feel disappointed. Made me pumped to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment