Friday, January 28, 2011

Model Lip Passion



On Thursday I went to my photo shoot to get my portfolio going. It was at the house of the owner of the agency. Whoo! That's a tongue twister. Girrrl I got my hair and makeup did and I was lookin' fiiine. The first set up pics reminded me of getting senior pics taken for HS. The second set was pool side and I had finally gotten to see what I looked like. When I looked in the mirror between outfits, I didn't even recognize myself.

Later that afternoon & evening, I took advantage of the free makeup & hair. So I asked my friends & Jayson to take pics of me. We went to Magic Island and got some great shots with Luana's film. And Jayson and I did some street shots around our neighborhood. They all turned out so great! Thanks you guys!

Got my lip pierced today after work. I've been wanting to get one for a while now and figured now's a good time as any. The actual piercing part didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. When I first saw the needle they were were going to use I thought "ohhh lord this going to hurt". It hurt more trying to eat at JIB right afterwards. Thank god for Jamba Juice so that I could get some non-painful nutrition.

This is the recent Netflix that I got. I've been meaning to watch it since it came out in HS. Little did I know that it wasn't in English and I would have to stay captivated to for a couple hours. I was unsuccessful in this endeavor. Guess I'm not ready for something like this at this point in my life. There wasn't much motivation to watch a story that I already knew. It'll have to wait til a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Madison! I'll be cheering for you! ~_^

    -Steven Seril

    ReplyDelete