Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lost Tabby Everyday

I know it seems like it's been forever since the last post. Cus it has been! Busy as a bee in Waikiki!


It's a new year, and that means new life experiences and new movies to watch. Recently I watched The Lost Boys and can never look at Jack Bauer/Kiefer Sutherland the same again. The whole time I couldn't stop laughing, it's right up there with The Warriors. Oh and Jay just started watching Lost, which I'm becoming obsessed with all over again. Gonna go have to visit the film spots!



Randomly while searching for "Hustlin" images I discovered this annoying little creature. She's pretty stupid and captivating and many other words for obnoxious. Which are all reasons I couldn't look away and continued to click on more videos. Tabby is your typical 16 year old girl from Kentucky who's bored and likes to keep up with the trends. Her youtube sn is: tabs24x7. Go check her out and be irritatedly captured by her kooky-ness.


Being in a place with so many opportunities and things to do I've been going crazy doing monotonous office work in a high rise, corporate style cubicle. In order to cope with this madness I've been scouring CL for every gig, PT job, etc that I can find. While on the hunt I found a club promotion gig and set up an interview to see what it was all about. After being sold on the idea of selling passes that get you into a ton of clubs w/o paying cover and discounts on drinks, I've been eager to get started. Last night Jay and I were taken on a mini orientation of what a typical Tuesday night is like and try to pass out promo cards. Pretty soon everyday I'll be hustlin' like Rick Ross. Dolla bills will be flowin in like it was graduation day all year long!

2 comments:

  1. Dude... I just watched a couple of those Tabby girl's videos and I'm officially at the age where I don't understand kids and wonder what is wrong with the younger generations haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that guy on the bus in Vegas who hooked you up w club passes?!

    ReplyDelete