Sunday, April 17, 2011

Glee Lookbook Pool

So I broke down and finally did it. I've begun watching Glee...and love it. Why didn't they have a club like that while I was in HS? Maybe they did but I didn't realize it existed; just like in Glee. Sometimes it's a little High School Musical (randomly breaking into song at odd moments) but I'm a Gleek. I've downloaded all the albums and find myself singing the songs randomly. Don't be jocky, jerk and go watch it already!

Thanks to Olivia I am now obsessed with looking at hipsters take pics of themselves and post it on lookbook.nu. Some of the outfits are definitely cute. After a while though I start to notice a trend in the trendy outfits. And that is that they all kind of look the same. Cue high waisted shorts with a flowy top and obscure leather shoes. Check it out anyways and get ideas for your next outfit.

A new hobby of mine is to lounge poolside and finally get that Hawaiian tan. Theres a local hotel pool that I've been frequenting. There's a bar there too so I can order cocktails and pupus. Don't mind if I do! I might venture out and go to a couple other hotels until I find the most luxurious, convenient one. Whenever someone finally comes to visit I'll know the perfect place to go and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment