Sunday, May 1, 2011

So-Called Salt Trash

Why must all good things come to an end?! There are too many amazing shows that only last for one season. The finale is always leaving you wanting more and feeling abandoned. I watched My So-Called Life when I was in high school and could tooootally relate. Watching it again now, years later, it's that much better. It's the small details that crack me up.

Finally got around to seeing Salt. There's not much to say about it. It was pretty predictable as they say and I'm so glad I didn't see it in theaters. I'll always love Angelina but one can only watch so many movies of the same chick playing the same bad-ass type character.

 Vh1 has done it again. More and more trashy shows are popping up each season. Viewers get to waste a few more hours of their day watching women argue and be catty with each other. Makes my life seem that much more wonderful. Keep it up girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment