Monday, March 16, 2009

Sometimes you need to be reminded


So today I watched both Napoleon Dynamite and Mean Girls. I forgot how great they are! It's funny to me that I can relate to both of them, even though they're so different from each other. Anyways getting on to the flippin sweet stuff, I went out shopping with Natalie today. She's having her birthday party this weekend and it's Bond Girl themed. I had an idea set out but decided to go look for a cute cocktail dress anyways. We went to Buffalo Exchange and I found this awesome shiny purple dress ($14) and some sweet clear, white rimmed glasses (just cus they were cool $9). Then we headed over to Value Village, which sadly didn't have what i was looking for. After that made our way to Ross, where i got some sick white jeans for only $10 and a hippie tank for $5.


I was also trying to fast today since Skinny Bitch recommends doing it every now and then. I did the easier kind of fasting where you have smoothies and soup. But unfortunately it still wasnt easy enough for me, i broke down and ate lol. I don't know how anorexics do it! I'll try again sometime later, it takes a lot of will but the cleansing it does to your body is worth it. As Regina George would say, "I'm trying to lose 5lbs."

No comments:

Post a Comment