Monday, March 30, 2009

Ratatat the CobraSnake


So I bought this CobraSnake T the other day on ebay and can't stop wearing it. I wore it the other day with my dip-dyed jeans and totally felt like Cory Kennedy haha. Btw I don't know how people can wear skinny jeans, my ankles felt like they were being squeezed to death.

Went to Loren's paintball event in Canada yesterday, which they won! I think the Canadians hate us a bit more now since we ruled them in their own country. Ran into Frenchy, Nico, and Fraser which was cool since it's been forever since we've seen them. We're gonna get wings with them this saturday. The OB changed the day of the special so now we can go!



After the event we came home and got ready for the concert. Got there waaaay too early and had to sit around. The opening band was a little interesting, they looked like they were having a blast though. Then some rapper dude from NY came on and seemed too drunk to be doing a concert. Ran into Jason Radke and caught up on the last 5 yrs in like 20 min. He looked exactly the same and was super chill. Ratatat finally came on around 11 or so (doors opened at 8). At first Loren and I were on the side near the front but I wanted to go mosh and dance like a fool in the middle. Loren headed to the bar and I headed to the sweaty, dancing people. Let's just say the concert was very reminiscent of Girl Talk. I still had a blast dancing and letting go to the really loud music.

No comments:

Post a Comment