Thursday, December 16, 2010

3 Dog Cyrus

Recently Jayson and I watched Volume 3 of Skins. At first we thought there's no way these kids could top the last cast. We were pleasantly proven wrong. There was love, tragedy, sex, drugs/alcohol, and techno! If you ever need another show to watch while you're waiting for the next episode of Billy the Exterminator, this is it. I also really hope the US/MTV version doesn't disgrace this UK series. I can't wait to get a hold of the 4th volume. Doing some research I saw that there's already a 5th volume in the works with another new cast. Hurry up Netflix!

Tonight I started doing some research on hanging with my furry friends and making some moola simultaneously. Yep, that's right people I'm gonna start my dog walking business again. This time I'm going to do it for real and put out tons of advertisement/promo stuff. My goal at the moment is to obtain a night job so that I can work on my business during the day. How awesome would it be get a tan, my dog fix, and paid to do it all at the same time?! If anyone's moving to the Oahu area in a month or two I'll hire ya!

That's right, she really can't be tamed. We've all heard or seen something about the latest Miley Cyrus scandal. Toke, toke, toke! She's been taped acting Lindsay-like, smoking out of a bong. Don't worry Papa Cyrus, it was just a natural herb she was inhaling. The story that it was only salvia is likely and from her reaction I believe it. Weed is a walk in the park compared to salvia. She wouldn't have immediately started giggling, talking a ton, and acting like a straight up annoying person if it had been weed. The video of her dancing with a 40 year old was almost as painful to endure as this video. Honestly, I just feel bad for the girl and her family. She got out of Disney just in time.

Miley Cyrus bong vid (Copy & Paste in url):

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/

1 comment: