Sunday, December 26, 2010

Teen Swan Buffet

I finally finished Dracula, which was nothing like the 90's movie version. Before I go on a rant about that...I checked out this new book. It's The Teen Vogue Handbook. Yeah I know, it's for teens and about making it in fashion. Which neither equal me. But educating oneself in various ways is always important. Learning from entrepreneurs from any field can teach someone something. I figure why not a field that intrigues me and is super hard to be successful in? If these people can do it in fashion, I can do it in life! So far I've only read about two designers and absorbed alot; so who knows what more I could learn.

Jayson and I broke down and saw a movie in theaters. It's been a while since we've done that. We chose Black Swan since it looked like one of those movies best seen in theaters. And we were right! The whole time I kept saying "what the cuss is going on?" and left with the same question in my mind. It's refreshing to finally see a movie that's new, creative, and unpredictable. Finally something that's not a remake or based on a book. If you get a chance go see it in theaters, it'll blow your mind!

For Christmas Eve, we went out to this sushi buffet. It was really expensive and not at all like the picture (like always). I ended up eating so much that I was literally in pain for an hour or two after. The food was alright but I don't think I'll go back there again unless it's for lunch on my birthday. In this case it'll be almost half dinner price & a discount since it'll be my bday. I think next time we'll stick to Todai's. Same price but better selection of sushi.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in posts. I've been pretty sick, even had to miss work!

No comments:

Post a Comment