Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Black Aquarium M&Ms

On Black Friday I had to work but decided to still check out the madness on my lunch break. Apparently I'd missed the long lines and tons of people walking around at 6am. But it was still crazy at 1pm, with at least an hour long line to just get into Victoria's Secret. There were definitely good deals going on; yet I went to the stores yesterday and they had the same exact deals going on. My boss said she saw two people fist fighting on the ground at Walmart. That's what it's all about, getting rough and tough over the last pair of pig shaped slippers (which is what I bought at the last Walmart Black Friday I went to back in 9th grade).

One weekend Jay and I randomly decided we'd check out the aquarium. It was $9 to get in and $9 to get an email of the above picture. God I'm such a sucker for all things cheesy. This wasn't the coolest aquarium I'd ever been to in my life but it was still pretty rad. Seeing the seals was the best part. I wanted to jump in and swim with them, but knowing nature they'd probably kick my donkey. It was also sweet seeing sharks and different kinds of jellyfish. Don't worry if you come to visit I'll take you there.

Now for the most frustrating drama that has occurred to me personally in this apartment. A bag of my M&Ms from my Halloween buy were stolen right out of the fridge. We didn't even have a party! And I'm not just talking about a handful, but the whooole bag. It's like eating someone's box of cereal before they've even had at least a bowl. I wrote a lovely little note stating how enraged I was at this. Which promptly caused all the roommates to deny anything. Finally a few days later the hermit roommate admitted that he did it and bought me a replacement bag. At least I wasn't the unlucky roomie that got his camera and wallet stolen. But thankfully one of the lying, thieving roommates has moved out and 2 other sketchy ones will be moving by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment