Friday, November 5, 2010

Defective Products


Yesterday I treated myself to a mini shopping spree at VS since I did so well in my job interview (I think I got it!). I was long due in need of some new undies. I did the 5 for $25 deal and stocked up. Once I got home and put on a new pair I noticed the size tag is ridiculously long. Just long enough to go right in your crack and bug the heck out of you. If I wanted a thong I would've bought one, thanks!

At Safeway I remembered I ran out of razors. I thought I was being clever by buying this new contraption. Used it today, and it was a disaster. DON'T BUY THIS! The trimmer made me weary and the razor took twice as long to use compared to the cheaper throw away kind.

For Halloween I thought it'd be cool to spray my hair a different color for my costume. DON'T BUY THIS EITHER!! It got allll over my bathroom, clothes, body, etc and took forever to get out. Days later it was still washing out of my skin and hair. The bathroom floor and cabinets still have black on it even after several times of washing it. So all you goth or scene kids that just want to try out a new hair color, steer clear of this unless you want to sink even more into a depressed state.

No comments:

Post a Comment