Saturday, November 6, 2010

Señor Jackass 3-D(ream)



Last night Jay and I went to Pete's going away party at the Yardhouse. Afterwords we went to Señor Frogs to check it out. Played a game of pool, which I won since Jayson thought the 8 ball was a solid. I was thirsty and decided to get a yard smoothie so I could take home a cool tall cup. Too bad it made it super difficult to dance and hold at the same time. But now if I ever want to relive doing a beer bong I got a handy-dandy cup!


This morning I woke up confused about a dream I had. In it I had the hots for Bam Margera and he was really sweet and nice to me. This is how I knew it was a dream...dun dun dun (cue Inception music). In real life I've loathed this human being for as long as I've known he's existed. After seeing him in a different light and universe/reality I kind of have a weird, conflicting view of him. It did make my heart melt when I saw him screaming for his life in Jackass 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment