Friday, November 12, 2010

Rugrats Office Warriors


Reptar!!! I've decided to start my mornings off like I did back in elementary school. And that's with a bowl of cereal and an episode of Rugrats. It's fun reminiscing about the good ol' days and getting in touch with my little kid side. Stay young people!


One thing that has really surprised me is that I haven't written about The Office yet. It's by far one of my favorite shows of all time. I remember back when I awkwardly and painfully watched the first season. Little did I know that was the point. After applying for a ton of jobs I personally have the pleasure of being hired by a real life office. I'm looking forward to dressing like Pam and looking for a Dwight to mess with. Let the paychecks and games begin...


Finally, I'd like to sadly say I wasted about an hour and a half of my life the other night watching The Warriors. If I see a gang member dressed like a mime or wearing roller skates I'm (A) going to think they're a homosexual gang who's finally had enough of the haters or (B) figure they are really confused about what it means to be intimidating. Either way I don't think I'd have anything to worry about and would be trying to suppress my laughter. Honestly, what were they thinking in the 70's?! If you've got nothing to do and want to see Dexter's dad as a youngin then go ahead and watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment