Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall & Move

So I made it to Hawaii...
I'm too lazy to upload any pictures right now. They're on facebook anyways.
It didn't take us long to find a place to live. But the hunt for a job is annoying and inconvenient. I have a couple interviews this week so hopefully I'll be working by next week.

Right now we're doing a room for rent. Can't wait to get our own place & a dog! It sucks having to always try to find parking and clean other people's dishes.

Halloween was lame and crazy at the same time. There was a mass amount of people on the streets but I had to wake up early the next day. Which by the way was a waste since the gosh darn computer that set me up for an interview was wrong. Sweet Hollister computer, thanks for ruining my Halloween.

Alright enough complaining. We went on a hike up Diamond Head which was a sweet view. We also went to a beach on Kailua side, but it was cloudy so we didn't stay too long. There was a sweet man made lagoon we checked out near Ewa that had the Black Pearl in the marina near it! Got some sweet pics of that; it was like seeing a wild animal...but in the wild.

That's all for now. Pics next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment