Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ke$ha Warhead Dishes


One of the magazines I got for 25 cents at the library last week was Seventeen. In it I read an article about Ke$ha. And believe it or not but I like the chick even more now. All you haters can suck it cus she's cool! She talked about how important it is to be yourself and if people around you don't make you happy then they shouldn't be in your life. I couldn't agree more.


After I went on a Halloween candy shopping spree I acquired a ton of candy. Some of the goodies I bought included Warheads. The other night I was trying to eat one and it was hurting my tongue so bad. I spit it out and realized some blood too. The candy was so powerful/dangerous that it made my tongue bleed! And children are sucking on this?! I don't know if I should've taken pictures and prepared to sue; but even the next day I was having trouble eating.


One thing that I'm looking forward to when Jay and I get our own place is not having to do other people's dishes on a daily basis. It's ridiculous cleaning up after 6 other people (not including Jayson since he's the man). Believe me I've been looking for a new place and once I get a couple more paychecks it's "peace out mofos!" The new place might just have to include a dishwasher. The things we take for granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment